Homeowners Insurance
Rest easy with the security of homeowners insurance from A1 Insurance in Kansas City. We offer affordable quotes on a wide variety of policies, and we want to meet your family’s needs. We offer full insurance for the replacement value of your primary, secondary, and vacation homes. We can list multiple rental properties making it easier to manage your insurance expirations and realizing substantial savings on your cost of coverage. LEARN MORE.

Auto Insurance
Considering the high amount of car accidents happening daily, it’s important to have safe and reliable auto coverage. We offer insurance on antiques, shows cars, and all other types of automobiles. We also offer multiple policy discounts for drivers over 21 for women and over 25 for men. LEARN MORE.

SR22 Insurance
Financial Responsibility Insurance Certificate, otherwise known as SR-22 Insurance, is a type of motor vehicle liability insurance. A1 Insurance in Kansas CIty can provide you with an affordable SR-22 insurance document that will certify that an individual has the minimum liability insurance as required by law. If you have lost driving privileges or your license has been suspended or revoked as the result of a car crash, conviction or judgment, you are required to file an SR-22 with the DPS and maintain coverage for two years starting from the date of the conviction. LEARN MORE.

Renter’s Insurance
You shouldn’t have to pay for the consequences of losing everything just because you don’t own your property. If something happens to your apartment building, you want to make sure your possessions are covered. Don’t let an apartment fire leave you empty-handed! Get renter’s insurance to protect your belongings in a rented property. LEARN MORE.

Non Owners Liability
If you don’t own a car that you are planning to drive, you might consider buying a non-owners auto insurance policy from A1 in Kansas City. This type of insurance makes sense for rental cars and cars you are borrowing. Always remember – in the United States, it is illegal to drive in all 50 states without at least some form of insurance (liability insurance is always needed). So if you plan on driving, even if it is a car you don’t own, you need to make sure that you are insured! LEARN MORE.

Commercial Auto Insurance
A1 offers commercial auto insurance designed to suit the needs of commercial drivers or business owners that may employ drivers for transportation of cargo or construction material. We offer coverage for a variety of commercial vehicles used to conduct business including: cars, pick-up trucks, vans, landscaping trucks, utility trailers, cargo vans, flatbeds, straight trucks and more. Whether you have a small or large fleet, Kansas City business owners are required to be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy.

Motorcycle Insurance
Love your bike? A1 Insurance in Kansas City can help insure your motorcycle from theft or vandalism, along with any liability or medical coverage that would be needed in the event of an accident while driving your motorcycle. A1 offers the same protection as our auto insurance to protect you and your motorcycle.

RV & Travel Trailer Insurance
Get outdoors and enjoy. By saving money with A1 RV or Travel Trailer insurance, you’ll be able to take a road trip with friends and family to your favorite camping grounds and enjoy the great outdoors more often. We offer insurance coverages for all types of travel trailers including camping trailers, truck-mounted trailers, fifth-wheels, and more. Coverage is also available for stationary travel trailers and utility trailers designed to haul motorcycles, ATVs and other toys or animals.

Boat/Watercrafts Insurance
During the hot Kansas City summer months, taking your boat and/or personal watercraft out on the water is one great way to escape the heat, relax, and have some much-needed fun with friends and family. Although owning a boat is an expensive hobby, no need to worry, A1 Insurance offers a variety of coverage options at great, low monthly rates that won’t break your bank.

Mobile Home Insurance
Your home is your greatest financial asset, and A1 wants to help you protect it. Homeowners insurance is a form of property insurance designed to protect an individual’s home against damages to the house itself, or to possessions in the home. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property. A1 Insurance in Kansas City provides coverage for various different types of homes such as: Mobile Homes, Modular Homes, Single Family Dwellings, Condos, Townhomes, and Multi-family homes.

Dwelling & Landlord Insurance
A dwelling policy from A1 in Kansas City is used to cover homes that are occupied by someone other than the owner, such as a tenant. A landlord package policy typically includes dwelling coverage for the home itself and liability coverage. Dwelling insurance is sometimes referred to as a dwelling fire policy or landlord policy.

Vacation Home Insurance
Vacation homes can be amazing getaways from the hustle bustle of everyday life, but a vacation property isn’t your primary residence, so why insure it like it is? Seasonal and Vacation Property insurance from A1 provides coverage for accidental damage, liability, and loss, as provided in the policy.

Classic / HotRod Auto Insurance
Muscle cars and hot rods are at the core of the American car culture. Most enthusiasts appreciate a beautifully preserved bone stock LS6 Chevelle just as much as a period-style 32 Ford Roadster or a resto-mod 50’s pickup. Regardless of what drives you, A1 Insurance is here to help you protect, preserve, and enjoy these American icons to the fullest.

Umbrella Insurance
Umbrella insurance is extra liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future. It does this in two ways: Provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your homeowners, auto, and boat insurance policies.

Special Event Insurance
If you are having a public event whether a wedding and reception or a festival you need the protection of Special Event Insurance. Our Event Liability Insurance is designed to protect the policyholder against lawsuits, claims made related to bodily injury of others, and property damage to the rented premise.


A1 Bottom Banner